A charming holiday home awaits you in Montagne près de Saint Emilion (33)
Les Marronniers : holiday home in the heart of the Saint-Emilion vineyards
Completely renovated in 2009, Les Maronniers is a traditional building made from Gironde stones. Completely renovated in 2009, Les Maronniers is a traditional Gironde limestone building. The simplicity of the setting does not take away from the comfort and decor. The holiday home accommodates up to 8 people.
Located in a natural setting suitable for rest and relaxation, the cottage has:
Ground Floor : entrance, separate water closet, an equipped kitchen, a living room of 50m2 (538 ft2 ) a bedroom (Queen size bed-160cm) and a bathroom with Italian shower.
Upstairs : Upstairs: 2 bedrooms (Queen size beds -160cm), 1 "kids" room with bunk beds, a bathroom with bathtub and washing machine, a separate water closet.
A perfect accommodation for your family vacation
Are you planning to spend your holiday in the Gironde region and you are looking for comfortable accommodations in the surrounding areas of Saint Emilion? Les Maronniers is a must for your stay.
Our holiday home is perfect for a family vacation and is ideally located in proximity to several touristic villages, areas and sites.
You will have the opportunity to explore the beautiful city of Saint Emilion, the famous sites of la Dordogne, l'Estuaire de la Gironde and of course visit the wine growers in the heart of the Libournais vineyards.
- The medieval village of Saint Emilion, a UNESCO World Heritage Site (3 minutes)
- "La bataille de Castillon" : "The Battle of Castillon" A show retracing the last battle of the 100 Years War (20 minutes)
- Golf de Cameyrac (30 minutes) and Tennis courts (5minutes)
- Bike rentals and horse and carriage rides at the Office of Tourism
- Starting point of many hiking trails
- Country houses and medieval Romanesque churches to visit
Do not hesitate to contact Laurence for information or reservation requests at +33 6 78 78 32 64.